Wednesday 13 August 2008

Family left for home



Grandma, & Nancy and John left yesterday to go back home. I feel a large loss as I get up this morning. It is kindof an alone feeling. Just Mark, me and God. I don't know how many times I have been sitting on the GBS bus and heard Dad say that someday we'd all be out there with just us and Jesus; but here I am. This is the real world. This is where you prove that God is enough.

But I digress. I really do miss Gram, Nancy and John. We had a great time doing touristing things. It was great. I really do live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. God has blessed. We live on one of the top 10 senic coasts in the world. And it has castles to boot!
As you can see-- mixed emotions. I miss them and am glad they came!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Deanna! Wish we could come and visit sometime. It looks like such a beautiful place. I'm glad you had a great time with your family.

Carrie said...

Ireland is on our very lengthy list of places to visit before Robert turns 40 (ha! just kidding about the "40" part! Realistically? More like 75!)

Anyway, I'll let you know when we're coming, so you can show us the best stuff to do.