Wednesday 7 November 2007

Terrible Blogger...

Okay, I'm a terrible blogger. I guess I've been really busy. Thanks to those who ask for info on my life. It made me feel good. Actually I feel cut off from the world. I feel a long way away, and really miss you all so much! I know you are there and that comforts me, but with the five hour time diff (more for you deb) it is hard to find a time when I can call anyone. So I love you all, miss you all, and will try to blog better.
Oh, and why no pictures. Honestly....

I lost my camera.
The end.

1 comment:

Debra said...

De,

Your punishment for leaving us so long without doses of your wit and whimsy will be to live in a dark and strange land filled with mumbling humans who speak at the speed of sound, eat disgusting foods, and drive on the wrong side of the road.